Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome!

Hi, and welcome to my blog. My name is Kevin and I practice massage therapy in Norwich, Vermont. I am a holistic health practitioner, which means that I have advanced training not only in massage and bodywork but also in several related fields. My interests and areas of expertise range from acupressure to Zero Balancing, and include ayurveda, cleansing and detoxification, Edgar Cayce remedies, herbology, lymph drainage, orthobionomy, stress reduction, visceral manipulation, and yoga therapy.

I plan to update my blog on a regular basis, so please check back periodically. If you would like to know more about me or my practice, or suggest a topic for this blog, please email me at vtnaturalhealth@yahoo.com or leave a comment here.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: